We currently support the following projects with grant awards up to $5,000 depending on the project scale and scope. To apply for funding for any of the projects listed below, download the application form and email it to us at [email protected] or upload it directly in the Grants page. For further information, contact us at [email protected].
Now accepting applications for the Spring quarter: October 01 – December 31, 2023.
- Natural Habitat Creation / Restoration Projects (e.g. native plant gardens, wildlife habitats, Monarch waystations) – Download Grant Application
- Citizen Science Projects (e.g. Cornell University’s Project Feederwatch, Nest Watch, EarthEcho Water Challenge) – Download Grant Application
- High School Student Internships in areas related to promotion of biodiversity – Download Grant Application
- Natural Habitat Improvement / Maintenance Projects (e.g. cleanup of coastal areas, beaches, woods, grasslands, parks, parkways)
- Native Tree Planting Initiative
- Host Speakers for Guest Lectures in Schools on topics related to promotion of biodiversity.
- School Field Trips to Natural Areas
- Waste Reduction Initiatives in Schools such as Campus Waste Audits, Setting Up In-house Composting, Recycling
- Professional Development / Environmental Education Training for Teachers